latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display Register Form On Page

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Display Register Form On Page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Rituparna sonowal 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 12:41 am #33519
oshi marco
Username: oshi

Hi can anyone please tell me how I can display a register form on a pages using a shortcode

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 8:55 am #33548
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Oshi,

This is not possible with the free version I’m afraid, not without your own custom coding, which will not be simple.

If you get s2Member, the pro version, you can easily achieve this, as the pro version comes with pro-forms, among them the free registration pro-form.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 3:04 pm #33737
oshi marco
Username: oshi

Hi Eduan Thanks for the reply, as i have been checking out on the forum for answers and i got few answer.

All the answers I was getting was setting a payment registration with the paypal using S2member Pro…

What I would like to ask is if i sign up for Pro would i be able to throw a short-code on the page and allow anyone to register with out them having a paypal account or using a paypal email?

I wont be selling anything on my site so no needed for paypal email.

I will have a privet pages and post for member’s to read and download.

Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 10:35 pm #33841
Eduan

Hello Oshi,

Yes, with s2Member pro this is possible, you can offer free registration pro-forms which wouldn’t require the user to pay anything, but you can virtually give them any level of access. :)

However, it is useful to know that you need to fill the PayPal details before, even if with fake info, this is a current limitation of s2Member and pro-forms.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 6:25 pm #35283

Hi. I read this post and went out and purchased the pro version. Unfortunately, I am no closer to knowing how to make a form appear on a page. I have a website that requires people to register, but registration is free. I just want to have a page that lets them register. I”m very frustrated by this because I have been searching for days and can’t make this happen. What is the short code to make the registration form appear on a page?

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 3:05 pm #35347
Eduan

Hello Greg,

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms, you will get the one and only shortcode for it, and a couple of extra instructions.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 3:37 pm #35356

Awesome. I got it to work last night and it’s running great. Thank you!

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 8:42 pm #35382
Eduan

No problem Greg, glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 3:49 am #40899

hello , i have read this whole discussion. i am very new to this plugin and currently i am using free version. My problem is i have set up a registration form in a page using the WordPress default reg form. my problem is if some one enter wrong information in the form and submit then it redirected to the WordPress original reg form(/wp-login.php?action=register). but i want to display those errors in the same page only but not in the wp default form. please can any one help me. many many thanks in advance….

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.