latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display Transaction Info on Thank You Page

Home Forums Community Forum Display Transaction Info on Thank You Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:25 pm #53104

How do I display transaction information on the specific post/page that a customer has just purchased? How do I grab details from the PayPal transaction (using Pro Forms and PayPal Pro) to display it on this page once the transaction completes?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 6:13 am #53171
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

How do I grab details from the PayPal transaction (using Pro Forms and PayPal Pro) to display it on this page once the transaction completes?

The success attribute supports some replacement codes, which you can use to pass values to your custom success URL. For information on what these replacement codes are, check out this portion of your Dashboard:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success

Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 7:52 am #53174

Thanks for that. I saw this section of the S2Member options, but, am not sure how to use it, exactly. I’m not using a customer return page – just the page that the customer has purchased access to. Do set a “success” attribute for my Pro Form and simply use the URL of that page as the custom return page? Or is it even necessary? Can I insert the content from those same variables in my NON-custom success page WITHOUT setting the success attribute since it’s not a custom success page?

Either way, do I use php code to grab the content of those variables and display it on the page or are there S2member shortcodes that can be used instead?

Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 9:17 am #53288
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Do set a “success” attribute for my Pro Form and simply use the URL of that page as the custom return page? Or is it even necessary? Can I insert the content from those same variables in my NON-custom success page WITHOUT setting the success attribute since it’s not a custom success page?

If you want to show custom information, you’ll want to create a success URL. You’d put the values into variables in the URL, and you can grab them that way. There’s no way around that without customizing the s2Member source code directly. If you’d rather do that, I can give you a line to look at, if you’d like.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.