latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Do action after Subscription Renewal

Home Forums Community Forum Do action after Subscription Renewal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 2:04 pm #17143
Megan Dalbey
Username: megan

I’m having some troubles finding the correct hook to do what I need. The site we’re setting up requires that when the membership is renewed, a fresh batch of ‘credits’ are added to the account. I cannot for the life of me figure out which hook to use in s2-hacks to catch the PayPal renewal IPN. Any help would be appreciated!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 7:12 am #17180

Hi Megan.

I’m not sure which either, so I’m email Jason to ask what he recommends.

Or you can use the payment notifications. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 2:14 pm #17675
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

Yes, s2Member’s Payment Notificatiion would be my suggestion as well. You can attach custom scripts to that easily. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications

Or, if you prefer to use a hook, the one you’re looking for is:
ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_payment

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.