latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Do not need shipping…

Home Forums Community Forum Do not need shipping…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 10th, 2013 at 1:34 pm #51723

Hello,

Our cart is getting the error cannot ship outside of US. Are products are digital so this shouldn’t even be an error.

Here’s a message we got from a client:

I” tried purchasing this using Paypal linked to a United Arab Emirates Master Citibank credit card.
The response I got was – refer back to the merchant as products cannot be shipped outside USA with credit card with outside USA origin!”

Here’s the cart page where this error is happening:

http://secureorderalexalbright.com/covercreator/get-cover-creator-47/

Here is outshopping cart code for this page:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Cover Creator + Limited Time Bonuses Free For 7 Days Then One Time Investment of $47" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" success="secureorderalexalbright.com/covercreator/you-are-in/" ta="0" tp="1" tt="W" ra="47" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" rrt="" rra="1" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

NS is set to “1”. Which I thought means no shipping needed.

My outcome is for solution is for S2member/PayPal to accept payments from any place – because we ship nothing – we are all digital.

Can you help?

Thank you.

PS: other information is we are using PayPal Pro/Pay Flow/ PayPal mamager.

Transaction and reoccurring billing is enabled both on regular PayPal and PayPal Manager.

Anything else you need please let me know!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 1:01 am #51741
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I believe it’s more likely that the User was blocked from buying your product due to a constraint by PayPal, and the error encompasses shipping as well. I’m unable to find the exact error that you referenced in your post though.

It would be great if we could get the exact error the User got here. Is it possible for you to get us the exact error that your customer was presented with?

Based on this article, PayPal does not support United Arab Emirates’ currency, so this may have something to do with it:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpcenter/article/?articleID=94010&topicID=11500011&m=TKB

If you can’t find the specific error that your customer was given, then it may be best to call PayPal to see if they can shed any light on this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.