latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

documentation please?

Home Forums Community Forum documentation please?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 5:59 pm #51634

Hi

Do you have, please, some documentation on setting up 3 free membership levels and uploading items to secure locations?

I don’t like videos because they take far too long to consume, and you can’t jump around to what you’re looking for. Is there a simple PDF document with an index, that I can read on the sofa, on an ipad or on paper?

And some feedback. Personally, I’d find it much more helpful to see some examples, rather than talk of relative file structures and so on. I asked my colleague here, who designs software for a living, to look at the notes, but even he doesn’t think it’s clear what they mean, and says I’ll have to work it out by trial and error!

With some clear notes and examples I’m sure I could get it done in less time than it’d take to find and brief a contractor!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 6:31 am #51668

This is what we have on those:

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options[/hilite]

These are the relevant videos, in case you find the time to watch them after reading the above:

Video » s2Member (Free Registration On Multiple Levels?)
Video » s2Member (File Download Options)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.