latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Does anybody know of a plugin for this?

Home Forums Community Forum Does anybody know of a plugin for this?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 6:33 am #13047

One of the sites I visit on a regular basis is “www.artikelplaats.nl”
Don’t get distracted by the fact that this is a Dutch language site. I have a question about the frontpage of that site.
As you can see it displays posts in the different categories and the number of posts in that particular category.
This is what I actually want for my site as well, but preferably automated.

Does anybody know of a plugin (or some simple PHP technique) that can do just that?

Really looking forward to your replies.
And mind you, I have NO clue whatsoever about PHP (don’t evben know what the abbrev stands for) so if I need that, please elaborate as much as possible.

TIA

Boudewijn

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.