latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

What is RAW?

Home Forums Community Forum What is RAW?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Sarah 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 27th, 2013 at 1:44 pm #62172
Jim Sutton
Username: jsutton

What is RAW? Is it a native command or is it yet another plug-in that needs to be used?

Very interested to know If in the past year, has S@Member fixed the problems variously described previously with Pricing Boxes code working with PAYPAL button shortcodes and back-in integration to Paypal.

I hear S2Member recommends the INFOCUS Theme so I’m investigating and as I see it has a Pricing Boxes Page built-in.

Does the work-around described as

“open bracket + raw + closed bracket at the start of your short code, followe by open bracket + /raw + closed bracket at the end of your shortocde.”

literally mean:

"raw" [shortcode for paypal L1 button] "/raw" 

THIS ISN”T DISPLAYING THE CODE PROPERLY. IT’S LEAVING OUT THE “raw],/raw]” code preceding the shortcode. Forced RAW back in using ” instead of [.

Is “RAW” a native command or is it yet another plug-in that needs to be used?

Jim

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Jim Sutton.
  • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Jim Sutton.
  • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Jim Sutton. Reason: change cause noone, not a single soul, offered a suggestion to original title

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:38 pm #62179
Jim Sutton
Username: jsutton

Error 404
Object Not Found

I Just test this suggestion on my THINK theme with Easy-Pricing-Tables plugin to integrate with S2Member framework.

Easy-Pricing-Tables plugin offers an Button URL field expecting a link to the Paypal page:

Call To Action URL
Enter your call to action URL here. This is usually either a payment line (e.g. PayPal) or a page where users can create an account.

Inserting

“raw][s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Basic Subscriber / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="wirelesstechradio.com/sandbox/" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="10.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]“/raw]

in the BUTTON URL Field only resulted in the 404 page.

I also inserted the shortcode on the page under it, wrapped with the “RAW””/RAW” and it worked as it should but showed the “RAW””/RAW” on the page as if it simply ignored it.

Posted: Monday Dec 30th, 2013 at 10:19 pm #62273
Sarah
Username: Sarah

Hi Jim,

Not sure regarding the question you are asking but raw codes are used as follows:

Hope this helps!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Sarah.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.