latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Does not block Activity in BuddyPress

Home Forums Community Forum Does not block Activity in BuddyPress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 2:00 am #23898

Hello,
i have so that level1 members can only access the buddypress
i have set it up in the Restriction URI and in the page restriction to block all the BP pages.
it is working well for all the pages but not Activity. The page is still available for “Subscriber” users while other pages are not.
Am i doing something wrong?
http://beta.christianheritageonline.org/network/activity/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:28 am #23927

Hi Anton.

I tried the link and it redirected me to the Membership Options page with all the vars. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

http://beta.christianheritageonline.org/network/?_s2member_seekingtype=page&_s2member_seekingpage=3211&_s2member_seeking_uri=L25ldHdvcmsvYWN0aXZpdHkv&_s2member_reqtype=level&_s2member_reqlevel=1&_s2member_restype=page&s2member_seeking=page-3211&s2member_level_req=1

It says it’s protected with the Page restriction, try the URI one. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.