latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Does S2member work with optimizepress 1.45

Home Forums Community Forum Does S2member work with optimizepress 1.45

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 6:38 pm #14033

Im trying to setup a members site, where my main theme is optimize press, i want to know if s2member will work with it.

If so how easy is it to intergrate s2member into optimizepress????

Ive looked for the tutorials but not seing them here

Thanks
Aimee

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 1:42 pm #14083
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Aimee,

s2Member works with OptimizePress as far as I know, I’ve fiddled around with it a little and I haven’t had any problems.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 2:54 pm #14090

Hi Eduan

Thanks for the reply.

When i do the membership site, and put the payment button in, are they automatically returned to the members site, to get there products.

I’m looking for a tutorial on it but im lost.
Its probably easy to do.

I will have a blast and do a few transactions to find out if i have done it.

Thanks
Aimee

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 10:13 pm #14130
Eduan

Hello Aimee,

I believe they are, they are sent an email with login info I believe, and they can login and see the product they just paid for.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 6:28 pm #16294

I just installed S2 with Optimizepress and it killed the Wysiwyg editor. Any suggestions?

[edit] OK, this is weird, two sites with identical Optimizepress setup, one works and one doesn’t in IE, both work in Firefox??

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Andrew Horder.
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:44 pm #16309
Eduan

Hello Andrew,

I believe I left a reply in your other post.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.