latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Doesnt Allow Payment without a Paypal Account

Home Forums Community Forum Doesnt Allow Payment without a Paypal Account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:33 am #7162
Buck Perley
Username: Bukco13

So from what I understand, it should be possible that when paying through “Buy Now” the option should be available to make a payment without signing into Paypal. For some reason, the buttons on the site I’m working on are not working in that way. I have checked my settings in Paypal and I have the option to allow this kind of payment, I also double checked the buttons to make sure they were “Buy Now” and still not working. I have standard Paypal and s2member accounts.

You can see the page with the paypal button here.

Here is the shortcode for the paypal button:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="The China Step Express Package" ps="TCS_paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.thechinastep.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="49.99" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="anchor" /]

Thanks in advance for any help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:57 am #7167
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

hmm, the button on your page gives me the option to pay with a cc or to log in if I want to… Not sure what you are seeing.

From what I can tell, you have it set up correctly.

Have you tried accessing it on other computers? It might be a caching issue or something with the way your browser is rendering the page.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.