latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Don't Demote Subscriber at EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Don't Demote Subscriber at EOT

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 14th, 2013 at 10:30 am #47452

Hi, I am trying to figure out the correct settings for automatic EOT demotions in the pro version. I am offering a product with an initial payment for a 14-day trial, followed by the remaining payment on day 14 for lifetime access.

I don’t want S2 to demote members to free level upon EOT – they have lifetime access once they paid on day 14. And since I don’t have many refunds, I don’t mind handling demotions manually. Given this scenario, do I set the “Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System?” to “No (disable the auto EOT system)

Thanks,
Uli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 7:02 pm #47532
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I don’t want S2 to demote members to free level upon EOT – they have lifetime access once they paid on day 14. And since I don’t have many refunds, I don’t mind handling demotions manually. Given this scenario, do I set the “Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System?” to “No (disable the auto EOT system)

Yes, you would need to do disable the auto EOT system to do this. Alternatively you can use the information provided in my post here to edit the Auto EOT system (or have a developer do it) to work the way you need.

See: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/changing-the-eot-demotion-level-dynamically/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.