latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Don't see the Pro plugin

Home Forums Community Forum Don't see the Pro plugin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 11:33 am #13984

I followed the instructions to upload s2Member Pro, using FileZilla, I unzipped the Pro download & uploaded to wp-content/plugins. It says the upload was successful, but in my list of WP plugins, I do not see the Pro. Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 5:26 pm #13993

using filezilla, do you see the s2member-pro folder in the wp-content/plugins folder?
If so, you might need to logout of the admin dashboard and log in again.
Possible you see the red rectangle at the top of the plugins screen saying you need to upgrade again. (happened to me, minutes ago.)
After that you should see the extra options from the pro version (like the paypal pro forms and other integrations)

HTH

Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 8:26 am #14015

Thank you for your response, but it still did not work, I do not see the Pro in my plugins on wordpress.

Here is a screenshot of FileZilla: http://screencast.com/t/WJAWivorN4Qq

Here’s WP with no Pro anywhere after logging out & loggin back in: http://screencast.com/t/jgH7JrrWL

Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 9:20 am #14016

Hello Kathy,

You have put the pro folder in the wrong directory

you have it here

/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-pro

but it should be here

wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro

Also when its activated you won’t find a separate pro plugin but an extended version of the existing one

Hope that helps

Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 2:13 pm #14027

That worked, thank you.

Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 6:36 pm #14032

Now that I have the pro version in my WP plugin, my website is blank … sigh, I’ve spent a lot of time searching for an answer, I’m very frustrated …

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 6:54 am #14060

FYI, a friend helped figure out that the php file was deleted. It’s working now. Thank you for those that responded.

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 5:51 am #14172

It’s good to know you sorted it out. Thanks for the update. :)

boudewijn, Philly, thanks for your help! :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.