latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Double Opt In for Level 0/Free Subscribers

Home Forums Community Forum Double Opt In for Level 0/Free Subscribers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 1st, 2012 at 5:04 pm #12324

Can users double opt-in with a free membership in the Pro version? My client would like to have have the subscriber activate their free subscription after they register. Does that make sense?

I have version Version 120309 + s2Member Pro v120309

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Darren Moore.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Darren Moore.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 5:20 am #12355

Darren, do you mean double opt-in to AWeber or some email service like it?

Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 10:07 am #12378

No. Just double opt-in for the membership to the site itself.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 12:46 am #12416

Do you mean the account creation? Well, if you don’t let the user pick his password and instead have WP generate it, he’ll have to open the email to get the password in order to login. This would be a kind of double opt-in. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields -> Allow Custom Passwords[/hilite]

You can also customize the New User email with s2Member. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]

I hope that helps.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.