latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Downgrade question

Home Forums Community Forum Downgrade question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 9:31 am #51608
Marc Avila
Username: 3mediaweb

From viewing the S2 member videos I noticed that you can’t downgrade a
member from a subscription they have already purchased if I’m correct?

What my customer was trying to do is have us switch the member from the $24.95 which is a level1
plan to the $19.99 special offer we are having. I looked into that and
didn’t see a way to perform this. I’m not completely sure if I am explaining it correctly seeing this isn’t the person who created the S2 Member section for the site. But feel free to leave a reply or email me ten12design@gmail.com

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 9:27 pm #51643
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Marc,

There’s subscriber modification buttons (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr. Modification Buttons) and subscription cancellation buttons (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr. Cancellation Buttons), as well as pro-forms of course. :)

You can use the first to upgrade or downgrade level(s). The latter to, of course, completely cancel a subscription. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 5:43 am #51659
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.