latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download link is not work (basic or advanced)

Home Forums Community Forum Download link is not work (basic or advanced)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 5:46 am #54387

Dear Support!

Pay with Paypal is work,
Registration is work,
Login user page is work.
But download link is not work!

Please help me!
I see all forum post and i find not answer!

Download page
http://wellnessgate.hu/frissitesek-letoltesei/

server folder: server folder /wellnessgate.hu/app/webroot/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 5:48 am #54388

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE TO SUPPORT REPS

Action taken: I posted a private contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 6:03 am #54389
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

It appears this installation of WordPress is running several other plugins and a custom theme. Please put together a test installation that is running a default WordPress® installation. If the problem persists, please report back to us with that Dashboard login and we will investigate further.

NOTE: Upon review of your site, I find that all of your s2Member menu pages in the Dashboard are lacking some functionality. This is an indicator that you may have a conflicting plugin and/or a problem with your WordPress® configuration overall. Please put together a test installation running a default WP installation and we will investigate any remaining issues that you may have.

For your reference: s2Member® » Support Policy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.