latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

DOWNLOAD RESTRICTIONS 503 (Invalid Key)

Home Forums Community Forum DOWNLOAD RESTRICTIONS 503 (Invalid Key)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  HEAT 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 10:30 am #25484
HEAT
Username: heat22

ADVANCED DOWNLOAD RESTRICTIONS not generating a valid key. No matter what format of the url I use with this template:

&lt;a href=&quot;/?s2member_file_download=file.zip&amp;s2member_file_download_key="&gt;Download Now</a>

or the shortcode. Both do generate unique keys but always return this error:
503 ( Invalid Key ): Sorry, your access to this file has expired. Please contact Support for assistance. Regular downloads work fine. Please help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 12:25 pm #25581
HEAT

bump

Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 3:39 pm #25609
HEAT

Well while I’ve been waiting and hoping for someone to help I’ve tried to deactivate all other plugins globally using Plugin Organizer but still got the same error. I tried on my other more newly installed site, with same wordpress version after I tried an upgrade fix to no avail, and it works fine on the other site. I have the same s2member versions installed, same theme… I even set all the s2member settings the same, still nada. Also, I made sure the .htaccess files matched but still nothing. I’m lost and this is very crucial to my sites growth. :-\ Help please

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 12:03 am #25653
HEAT

Figured it out. You can close this

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 12:59 am #25656
Dan Martinez
Username: njitc

@HEAT:
Glad you figured it out. I was trying to duplicate your error but was unsuccessful…and like my mother always told me, “If you don’t have something good to say, then don’t say anything at all”. So, I did not respond to your post.

However, you should post your solution so others can benefit from your resolution.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 3:11 am #25684
HEAT

Turns out it still doesn’t work. Only one started working so I spoke too soon. It’s the same one I’ve been trying to get to work for the past day. It just started working randomly, but its the only one working so far.
Here it is in action:
http://www.mixtapemedia.me/review/rick-ross-ricky-rozay-the-summer-is-mine

Here’s an example, same code, but not working:
http://www.mixtapemedia.me/review/2-chainz-tru-life-2012

*You must share it to get the secured link with the download key. Not the big download button.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.