latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Download restrictions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 4:53 pm #53899

I do not want my subscribers to be able to download any of my videos. Is there a way in the free version or the multi-site version to prevent them from downloading?

Thanks,

Brian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 12:03 am #53927
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I do not want my subscribers to be able to download any of my videos. Is there a way in the free version or the multi-site version to prevent them from downloading?

If you don’t want any of your Users to be able to download anything, you can just not set up your Basic Download Restrictions.

If you only want non-paid members to not be able to download things, you would set up your Download Restrictions to only allow Users that are level 1 or higher to download files.

Does that make sense? Here’s a screenshot of that section of the Dashboard to give you an idea of what you can set up:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.