latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

DPRP Error

Home Forums Community Forum DPRP Error

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Marc Avila 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 8:36 am #61998
Marc Avila
Username: 3mediaweb

Good day I am having an issue with this new code when someone wants to pay with a credit card, we get the error 11586 and when I called paypal they said we need to set up the recurring option in the S2 plugin but I am having trouble finding this section. Currently we have recurring option set up with PayPal and we pay for it monthly, but they said they will need to set up a profile after we have sorted this out with the plugin. Any ideas what I can do? I added the short code below and a forum link to help you better understand what problem I am facing. We have been having this issue for some time now. By the way this isn’t the original person who set up the plugin from the beginning.

Thank you

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/error-11586-dprp-is-disabled-dprp-is-disab/

[s2If !is_user_logged_in()]
Please select the PayPal button below to subscribe for the Monthly Membership or choose a credit card option.
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="30 Days @ $24.95 / then $24.95 USD / Monthly
( recurring charge, for Monthly subscription )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.trakkaddixx.com" ta="24.95" tp="30" tt="D" ra="24.95" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]
[/s2If]
[s2If current_user_is(s2member_level1) or current_user_is(administrator)]

[/s2If]

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.