latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drip feeding

Home Forums Community Forum Drip feeding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 2nd, 2012 at 5:33 am #15244

Hi,

I am really struggling to get the drip feeding to work.

Tried
php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 7){ ?>
Drip content to Users who’ve been registered for at least 30 days.
< ?php

(Sorry had to take some code away or it won't show in this post)
On the page itself but it will just show the exact same on the page, so php is not executed (PHP execute plugin is installed)

What I want to achieve is that I am selling 30 lessons and as people but they should have access to the first 3 lessons and after 7 days get access to 3 more lessons and so on.

Am using the optimizepress theme, am using s2member free for now until I am confident all works what I need, one of them is the content dripping :(

Am using s2memebr Version: 120601

Any help appreciated

cheers
Marco

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:05 pm #16029

Anybody?????

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:27 pm #16031
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

If you are following the example given in s2member, and it looks like you are, then it should be working. If you want, hit me up via my e-mail in my profile and I’ll take a look at you’re admin side to see if something isn’t set up right.

Dave

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.