latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drop down list for payment options

Home Forums Community Forum Drop down list for payment options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 3:56 pm #45248

Hi,

We are currently developing a website based on a subscription service.

We wanted to convert the radio buttons for the credit card type to a list (for now) as we want to change the design of the form a little bit.

On past discussions (i found) your support staff stated:

“Please check your /s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms/ directory. The templates are in there.”

I found those files but I haven’t found a way to modify the paypal pro form %%card_type_options%% .

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 1:12 am #45440

Hi Thayer.

If you search the s2Member files for [hilite mono]%%card_type_options%%[/hilite], you’ll find it’s replaced in the file s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php:

[hilite pre_code]
$code = preg_replace("/%%card_type_options%%/", c_ws_plugin__s2member_utils_strings::esc_ds($card_type_options), $code);
[/hilite]

Now, [hilite mono]$card_type_options[/hilite] is defined earlier in the same file, in the block that starts with the comment “Build the list of card type options”. That seems to be where you’ll need to customize to have a different look.

Work on a copy of the file and put it in the must-use plugins folder (/wp-content/mu-plugins/), so it doesn’t get overwritten when you update s2Member.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.