latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drop down scripts, pricing tables, and hover

Home Forums Community Forum Drop down scripts, pricing tables, and hover

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 10:57 am #52742
Greg B
Username: birdog

This is misc. questions.

Where could I find a script or a way to do the following:

1. As a example, I would like to be able to have dropdown bars similar to this for membership offerings and products (and pages/posts as well)…how can I? (i.e. http://www.s2member.com/pro/ then scroll down to see dropdowns).

2. Where can I get really nice pricing tables (to compare offers I may have to present to prospects so they can compare services)? I would like to incorporate into offerings. Similar or better than this: http://wordpress.org/plugins/pricing-table-ready/screenshots/ (are there features already in s2m that will allow or other solutions)? Something very nice, easy to edit, and simple.

3. Where can I find a way to include:

a. A option to show just a excerpt of my offering or post etc and then have the person hover over it and show a pop up of the rest of the content that they could see and click on to keep the pop up in place so they can click freely read and click links inside the pop up etc?

b. A option to show a excerpt of the content and then have a nice “More” or “Read More” tab that looks nice and functions in a modern way etc?

4. How can I show a table of 3 or 4 columns and multiple rows of boxes showing subscription levels rather the the standard set up of bars going across?

How can I reduce the amount of detail in the subscription on the Registration page so it only show a excerpt and they have to click on it for more info. Right now, it show all the content in the description of each subscription before showing the next (making a huge long scrolling registration option page…am looking for something like mentioned above in #1 on this.

I am looking for modern solutions that are easy to implement, edit, and allow the user to enjoy the experience.

:)

Thanks…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 10:37 pm #52816
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Greg, see my answers below:

1. As a example, I would like to be able to have dropdown bars similar to this for membership offerings and products (and pages/posts as well)…how can I? (i.e. http://www.s2member.com/pro/ then scroll down to see dropdowns).

This was achieved using the theme, not s2Member. So no, s2Member does not offer these features I’m afraid.

2. Where can I get really nice pricing tables (to compare offers I may have to present to prospects so they can compare services)? I would like to incorporate into offerings. Similar or better than this: http://wordpress.org/plugins/pricing-table-ready/screenshots/ (are there features already in s2m that will allow or other solutions)? Something very nice, easy to edit, and simple.

This is not something s2Member offers. You can add s2Member PayPal buttons for the “pay now” buttons and do the rest with plugins or HTML though. :)

3. Where can I find a way to include:

a. A option to show just a excerpt of my offering or post etc and then have the person hover over it and show a pop up of the rest of the content that they could see and click on to keep the pop up in place so they can click freely read and click links inside the pop up etc?

b. A option to show a excerpt of the content and then have a nice “More” or “Read More” tab that looks nice and functions in a modern way etc?

How can I reduce the amount of detail in the subscription on the Registration page so it only show a excerpt and they have to click on it for more info. Right now, it show all the content in the description of each subscription before showing the next (making a huge long scrolling registration option page…am looking for something like mentioned above in #1 on this.

Both of these are handled by your theme. s2Member doesn’t have control over stuff like this, except if the excerpt is the only thing that’s not protected in a post. :)

So to recap, s2Member doesn’t handle any of this. Most/all of this is handled by your theme.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.