latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

DropBox and S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum DropBox and S2Member

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Eugen Popa 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 3rd, 2014 at 10:28 am #62382
Eugen Popa
Username: octium8

Hello

I would like to know if there is any integration between dropbox and S2M?
I have a bunch of PDF files audios and videos and would like to host them on DB rather than my hosting (about 1 gb of space and increasing)
The question is if I can have the link available ONLY to say certain members OR, to make it available ONLY to people who sign up to my newsletter or buy something from my site.

That being said, can that link be availble ONLY in those conditions? Otherwise said, the end user would not be able to see the real link to my file on DB?

Thank you

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.