latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dropdown conflicitng with WP logout

Home Forums Community Forum Dropdown conflicitng with WP logout

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  rpvp 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 1:28 pm #31787
rpvp
Username: rpvp

I see that s2 member uses the standard WP logout admin bar; i.e, at the top right it says “Howdy, name” and has a drop down where you can edit profile and logout.

My problem is that I have a dropdown handle for “specials” in the same area and once you’re logged in it no longer works. That whole area seems to get overtaken by the wp admin functions. And no matter where I move that handle – – even if to the side of the page — it still is overtaken by the wpadmin.

Is there a way to not use the standard wp admin and do it some other way?

You can see it in action here:

http://cloudtechseo.com

The dropdown is at top right. Registration is free if anyone wants to just register to see what I’m talking about and help to fix this. I’ll then remove your registration, so no worries. Thanks

Edit: ok, solved it by adding an admin bar removal plugin.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  rpvp.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  rpvp.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  rpvp.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.