latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dropdown meny connected to paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Dropdown meny connected to paypal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rogsahl 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:15 pm #37294
Rogsahl
Username: rogsahl

Hi
I want to have a form on my page, where people fill in the information tha is needed. . With this i wantt dropdown menu, where customers can choose between different products.

When the product is picked, i want the right paypalbutton to appear and they can check out.

Is this possible to build at all with S2, or do i need to do some heavy coding to get this to work?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:32 pm #37296
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

s2Member provides you with Shortcodes so you can create the Payment Buttons, or Pro Forms. You’ll pop s2Member Shortcodes into a Post or Page and then link your visitors to those pages where the Shortcodes exist (i.e. where the Payment Button or Pro Checkout Form is located).

How you integrate these Buttons/Forms, would be completely up to you. If you’d like to create a drop-down menu on your site that redirects people to certain Posts or Pages based on selection, or if you want to show/hide certain Payment Buttons on a Post or Page, based on something like this, you will need to custom code that.

This is generally accomplished using a couple lines of JavaScript and the onchange event handler attached to SELECT menu. You can search the web for examples of how to create something like this. Some users in our Community Forum have also posted some examples, so you might try searching there as well.

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:41 pm #37298
Rogsahl
Username: rogsahl

Love the fast replies. Big thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.