latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

E-Commerce Plugin with S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum E-Commerce Plugin with S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 4:11 pm #32013

Hi All,

We are looking for a small shopping cart to integrate with our S2Member plugin and support referred me to this forum. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a small shopping cart (less than 10 items) that you like and integrates well with S2 Member? Thanks in advance! Best, Amber

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 5:16 pm #32017
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Amber,

I’m afraid currently s2Member doesn’t integrate with any shopping cart plugins. If you need one then you will need to implement this yourself, or integrate it with a plugin that you like.

I suggest that you hire a freelancer over at jobs.wordpress.net or elance.com

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.