latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Easy Digital Downloads

Home Forums Community Forum Easy Digital Downloads

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Arthur Klein 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 6:56 pm #15292

After trying to create keys for selling file downloads to members with key links that allow for time expiration, max downloads, max ip’s restrictions. etc and a way to track the transactions with in s2member, I found this free plug in Easy Digital Downloads plugin http://easydigitaldownloads.com http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-digital-downloads/. Plus i couldn’t figure out the Mod Rewrite or short code or the flow of how to make it work with in s2member.

i would love this functionality in s2member native. It would be great if when inserting file download into page or post using new insert s2 file in button editor, it could assign key restrictions right there for an inserted button to buy now with option box to assign various restrictions and tracking by tag etc….

Please let me know what you all think after you have had a chance to check out Easy Digital Downloads plugin. i will use it until there are better s2member options for selling Digital Downloads to members. BTW I Love Love Love s2member community. I have never written a plug in before but would enjoy trying with the help of more knowledgeable s2member community friends… S2 is the future.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Arthur Klein.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.