latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ecommerce

Home Forums Community Forum ecommerce

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 11:25 am #6452
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi all, my second S2member pro site is almost ready to go live – its a fab product!

I know this isn’t really S2member related but the regular posters on this forum are so knowledgeable I wanted to ask here first!

I’m installing GetShopped for a client but am a little shocked at their lack of support when users/developers have issues with the plugin, even for premium members!

Would anybody recommend any other paid WordPress ecommerce plugins that have all of the features GetShopped does?

I’ve almost done the site in question but would be willing to put the time in to move to a new plugin based on my experience so far with this one.

Thanks in advance :)

Zoe

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.