latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Edit "Custom Registration Fields" html

Home Forums Community Forum Edit "Custom Registration Fields" html

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  William Morrow 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 1:49 pm #35263

Hello guys, I am just trying to edit the “html output” of the customer registration fields. So if you can just point to me which files I should edit to accomplish that it would be great.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 11:25 am #35334

Hi William.

What do you mean? The registration form? That’d be /wp-login.php.

Or are you talking about the s2Member free registration pro-form? Or about the custom profile fields?

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 12:13 pm #35337

the s2member’s “custom registration/profile fields”

Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 2:54 am #35404
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi William,

s2Member uses the Custom Registration/Profile Fields in 2 places: The wp-login.php?action=register page, and in Pro Forms. Are you looking to edit them in the Pro Forms?

If so, you’ll want to check out the files under /s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms.

Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 7:29 am #35423

Yes, the pro forms but the files under the directory you mentioned have only a placeholder for the custom registration fields which is of no help to me.

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 3:51 pm #35478
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi William,

You’ll want to edit the file /s2member-pro/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 292 to change this for PayPal. This is where %%custom_fields%% is set.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 26th, 2012 at 1:39 pm #35510

Thanks a lot, that’s all I needed.

Happy New Year : )

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.