latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editing button generator

Home Forums Community Forum Editing button generator

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 5:55 pm #52564
Jane Donce
Username: Jane11

Hi,

I would like to edit some information that the button generator creates within the description category on the top of the paypal page. Specifically I would like to remove the IP address and the website address. This is what the button code is currently creating on the paypal page:

Description
Originating Domain:www.mydomain.com
Customer IP Address: 12.345.678.90

I would like the description field to say only ‘member.’ Is is possible to delete or change some of long code before hitting the shortcode button generator to create this change?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 3:27 am #52654

That’s information that s2Member passes to PayPal, although it’s not part of the [hilite mono]desc[/hilite] attribute of the button shortcode. You can see the button’s fields in the template here: s2member\includes\templates\buttons\paypal-checkout-button.php

You can try a button created over at paypal.com, integrated with s2Member, and see if you get the same description in the PayPal checkout page. Knowledge Base » Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com

(That button created over at paypal.com will only work well for new signups, not for upgrades of existing users.)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.