latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editing PayPal button (Free Version)

Home Forums Community Forum Editing PayPal button (Free Version)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 8:53 pm #35943
tim smith
Username: rocipo

Hi all-

Is there a way to edit the PayPal button to further reflect my site design without interfering with s2Member functionality? I’d like to edit the gray background (turn it transparent) as per:

I’d think that this would be fairly straightforward, but I’d hate to lose what I’ve got just because I didn’t ask a question.
When I “View Image” in Firefox, I get a secure PayPal URL for the image, so I’m going to be patient and hope that someone who has some experience with this plugin will guide me.

Thanks, as always, for any insight.

-r

BTW, I’m so very impressed with the s2Member team. I appreciate their efforts in trying to educate…JasonWSInc (et al), bravo.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 11:32 pm #35949
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tim,

You can do that if you create your own image for the button, and use it as I show here: http://eduantech.com/2012/12/using-a-custom-image-for-your-button/

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 11:39 pm #35950
tim smith

Thank you Eduan. I believe that this is what I was searching for/asking about. I’ll give it a go tomorrow and report back.
Thank you for spending some of your time in my behalf.

-r

Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 5:23 am #35957
tim smith

Hey Eduan-
It’s tomorrow and I was able to resolve my issue. It’s not a perfect solution, but I’m speaking only of my graphic arts abilities. Your solution was perfect.

Thank you.

-r

Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 10:16 am #35989
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help Tim. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.