latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editor BROKEN since loading up S2Member Pro

Home Forums Community Forum Editor BROKEN since loading up S2Member Pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 2:25 am #53139

Since loading the full paid version I’m unable to use the Visual editor / both tabs are displayed but cannot toggle between the two. ALSO I am unable to Edit publish date, etc. down the side of my admin panel. Its completely cactus!!!

And actual support for someone like me who isn’t a techie and who has PAID for the product is non-existent. I wouldn’t recommend at this rate.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 8:43 am #53224
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Does deactivating s2Member stop this from happening? I’ve never heard of anything like this happening before. s2Member does not deal with the visual editor in any way that I know of.

Could you provide us with a Dashboard login so we can take a look? You can do that here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 6:57 pm #53365

Catherine, we haven’t received yet the information Bruce requested to review your problem.

Like he said, s2Member doesn’t deal with the editor at all, so it’s most likely that something else is causing this problem. I was also wondering if you have tried these troubleshooting steps we recommend: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips. If not, please do it and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.