latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email confirmation link

Home Forums Community Forum Email confirmation link

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 6:27 am #30415
Paul Dido
Username: striff

Hello!
I’m new to s2member.

I’ve configured everything in the backend. I pasted the generated shortcode to my page (visual editor).

The payment goes right, but the email confirmation that the user receives goes to an error:

“Your Link Expired: Please contact Support if you need assistance.”

ok, i’ve searched for this error in your forums, i found some solution, to change the url shortner service from tinyurl to goo.gl.

After this change another error is displaying after they click the link in the confirmation email:

User registration is currently not allowed.

Ok the open registration is indeed disabled from s2member general options, but why they see this error message if they paid for level 1 membership?

Please help me with this problem. Tell me what details do you need to figure it out why i’m having this issue.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 10:15 am #30465
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Paul,

I don’t know what could be causing this problem, I suggest you try these common troubleshooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.