latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email notification after re-joining

Home Forums Community Forum Email notification after re-joining

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 3:38 am #46027

When a user who has already subscribed to s2member as subscriber again subscribed or upgrade their subscription to higher level, s2member sends email as below:

Thank you! You’ve been updated to:
Associate / description and pricing details here.

Please log back in now.
http://www.screeneditors.com.au/wp-login.php

Now I want to customize above email sent by s2member. How can I do that ? Please help me.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 5:17 pm #46097
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I think the form you’re looking for is here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email (Pro Form)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 2:48 am #46345

Thank you for your reply.

But it was not exactly what I want. I was talking about the email sent by the s2member after user “renew” their subscription. Email looks like below:

Thank you! You’ve been updated to:
Associate / description and pricing details here.

Please log back in now.
http://www.screeneditors.com.au/wp-login.php

Your answer was about the signup confirmation email but I was talking about the renewal email. I need to customize the renewal email. How could I do that? Is there any provision in the s2member? Or can it be done by any hacks?

Please help me as soon as possible.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 3:18 pm #46401
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Your answer was about the signup confirmation email but I was talking about the renewal email. I need to customize the renewal email. How could I do that? Is there any provision in the s2member? Or can it be done by any hacks?

I see. That email is not available to be edited through the WordPress Dashboard yet. However I can tell you where this s2Member is sending this email. You can find it at line 132 of this file:

/s2member/includes/classes/paypal-notify-in-subscr-w-level.inc.php

The wp_mail() function is used here, and you can modify the email in two ways. You can either use the wp_mail filter that WordPress provides, or use the following s2Member filters:

ws_plugin__s2member_modification_email_sbj
ws_plugin__s2member_modification_email_msg

See: Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m going to ask our development team if it’s possible to get the ability to edit these email messages into a future version of s2Member.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.