latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email notifications going to spam folder

Home Forums Community Forum Email notifications going to spam folder

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 9:01 am #46270
Frank Bens
Username: Frankbe

Hi,
I need to add a comment/text to the registration form, just below the email field or just above the register button.
I noticed that when a user register, sometimes the email notification goes to their spam folder.
I think it will be useful to remind the user to check their spam folder.

I will like to find the file and edit this text on the registration form “A password will be e-mailed to you.” and change it.

I am sure this can be done without any problems, I just need to find the file to edit.
Thank you very much!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:08 pm #46429
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Frank,

To edit this piece of text you must edit WordPress itself. Since the registration form is WordPress. :)

You can use this hack to achieve this:
http://eduantech.com/2012/08/wordpress-text-replacing-hack/

Hope this helps. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.