latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email return address

Home Forums Community Forum Email return address

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 6:08 pm #28472

Ok I am missing a setup somewhere for this. When a new user registers and purchases on our site they recieve their password from ——- nikkian1@host212.hostmonster.com —– That is our username with hostmonster.com. Where do I change that.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 8:46 pm #28478
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chris,

I’m not sure what your problem is… Is it that it sends the email from that address?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 9:00 pm #28480

That is not an active address from my mail server. Host Monster host my wordpress and my email is with go daddy.

It must becoming from host monster, and I don’t have email setup with host monster. I guess I will call Host monster.

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:31 pm #28482
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes I suggest you call Host Monster, they will probably know more than any of us. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:13 am #28547

Chris, is that the email you entered in WordPress? [hilite path]WP Admin -> Settings -> General -> Email Address[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 11:16 am #28570

I have set all of them to info@nikkiandchris.com and “Nikki and Chris Coaching” and it is still coming across the same.

what’s next?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 8:04 am #28666

Okay, then do ask Host Monster about it, since it seems to be on their side, please.

Just in case it helps, here’s an article related to email delivery: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.