latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email with password for new user goes to spam

Home Forums Community Forum Email with password for new user goes to spam

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 1:40 pm #25830

Email with password for new user goes to spambox (Gmail tested) and it is also marked as “Not trusted”. Is there anything i can do to avoid this ? (My domain is not on a blacklist – checked with some online tools.)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 7:00 am #25904

Hmm… This is not something that s2Member has to do with, and I don’t have experience with it to give much advice, either. :/

You’d need to check with your webhost, or find a way for your site to send emails through a service that has better deliverability.

Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 9:10 am #25940

Thanks for reply – i’ll contact my hosting for this one.

Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 7:19 am #26031

Okay. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.