latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Emails disabled?

Home Forums Community Forum Emails disabled?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bee Aspinall 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 12:34 pm #48933

My website http://www.lifeafterlondon.com has S2 Member installed. Usually I get emails everytime a new member registers but recently this stopped happening. Now I have also discovered when someone tries to reset their password they get a note saying Emails Disabled. Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 2:48 pm #48936

Not sure how to delete a question but this has been resolved! Thanks all (incase anyone wonders the plugin that makes all this happen was disabled…simple when you know how!

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 2:56 pm #48937

Bee Can you tell us which plugin was that. I am experiencing same thing. My users under @gmail.com domain cannot receive any email from my website. (Forgot Password, New Registration, Etc). All other emails accounts works great as usual

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 2:59 pm #48938

it was the WP-Mail-SMTP

I am having trouble with a couple of users who don’t seem to be able to login and I’m trying to work out why! Such a minefield.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.