latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Encrypt button code without shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Encrypt button code without shortcode

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Carlos Phillips 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 1:19 pm #14613

I’ve looked around and found a similar post, but it did not answer the problem im trying to solve.
Is there any way to encrypt an s2member generated paypal button without using the shortcode?

Im trying to pass some javascript to the button…when a user clicks the subscribe button a popup will display a message. I can do this with the generated code, no problem but how do i accomplish this if i have to use the shortcode? But more specifically is there a way to encrypt the code that is not in shortcode form?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.