latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Entered define in config.php, not working.

Home Forums Community Forum Entered define in config.php, not working.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Clare Suereth 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 1:36 pm #59918

Hi,

I have s2Member Pro, and I am trying to set up extra membership levels. The levels are

I used

<?php
define("MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS", 8);
/**

to add more levels. I put that directly at the beginning of wp-config.php in place of the

<?php

that was there.

When I reloaded the page, there were still 4 membership levels. I even tried deactivating the plugin and reactivating it, but there were still only 4 levels after I reloaded the page.

I checked for the number of levels in Dashboard > s2Member > General Options > Membership Levels/Labels.
Was there somewhere else I was supposed to change something to increase the number of levels???

Thank you!!!!

Clare

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 1st, 2013 at 10:45 am #60063

Still can’t figure this out. Could someone please help?

Thank you

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.