latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

enterprise enrollment

Home Forums Community Forum enterprise enrollment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 10:06 am #41564
dianne cutter
Username: dmc

I am trying to figure out if your product will meet my needs prior to purchase. I did download the free version but still not sure… the site is a training site so it has information content, online videos and support docs, and info for webinar enrollment
I will have 4 types of visitors to my site:
1 casual not subscribe – able to see the marketing and info pages of site – not a subscriber
2 free subscribers – must subscribe then able to see newsletter and similar – this I believe is your level 0 subscriber
these two groups I am clear on. It is the next groups I am wondering about
Group 3 – this is the paid subscription group. a company pays for group access into all the videos, but I want each person to subscribe as a record of who is viewing content, yet they won’t be going through a payment system. I need a way to a-avoid the payment system yet c-link the domain or some other identifier to a level 3 access group
group 4 – I have companies i give access to one course to see what it is all about, want to limit their access to other pages, and different companies will access different videos so not sure how the levels work since this is more like level 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, not 1-2-3-4.
Is this software capable of these? Biggest issues are what you consider paid levels, I consider linked to a company name instead to get to that level without submitting a payment; enterprise access to these levels; The group 4 I can handle outside the system if required.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 12:30 am #41765
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Regarding access at different Levels without paying.
Please see: Video » s2Member (Free Registration On Multiple Levels?)

It also sounds like your business model would benefit from s2Member’s support for Custom Capabilities.
See: Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns :-)

Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 4:04 pm #42755
dianne cutter
Username: dmc

Ok. I purchased the pro version. this tool seems very powerful. I have another question.
How do I set it up for the client portal where:
A company pays and gets access to specific videos. Then I would like to have each person “enroll” so I know who is viewing through the company portal. The companies rate they pay is based on the number of “employees” they have so I want to be able to monitor how many/who are inside the portal for that company.
Also the company pays either through paypal using level 1 or “check” to me outside the system and I grant them access using the custom like you discussed above, but then that is the first access in, then how do I make the employees enroll (although they won’t have to pay) and link to the client who did pay.
Hope this is clear…. Thanks!

Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 7:18 am #42996
Staff Member

Thanks for your purchase :-)

Please log into your customer account here at s2Member.com and post this question in our Customer Support Forum for assistance. The account you are currently posting under is tied to a free community user status.

Also, please clarify just a bit further and try to narrow this down to specific questions about s2Member functionality. That will give you the best chance of getting an answer that helps you accomplish what you need to.

s2Member® » Customer Support Forum

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.