latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT after conversion

Home Forums Community Forum EOT after conversion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 10:27 am #46062
Scott Newby
Username: snewby

Guys – sorry I don’t really have the time to sort through the help topics on this, so here is my issue.

So converting daycarematch.com – from custom interface to wordpress, it was plain old paypal on the originating system, and now is paypal pro.

As I converted my users to wordpress/s2member I did not bring over the EOT, they were blank. So what I did was to put the EOT on the user as they renewed and I have been doing that.

However, the next month as they renew the IPN is not working and they are becoming demoted to a free level – which is not acceptable. The gateway is set, the domain is set, the subscr id (I-TDEBTPLWXXXX) is set on the account.

I am logging the IPN – Here is what I am getting on one of these accounts:

‘s2member_log’ =>
array (
0 => ‘IPN received on: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:24:29 pm UTC’,
1 => ‘s2Member POST vars verified through a POST back to PayPal®.’,
2 => ‘s2Member originating domain ( `$_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”]` ) validated.’,
3 => ‘s2Member `txn_type` identified as ( `subscr_payment|recurring_payment` ).’,
4 => ‘Sleeping for 5 seconds. Waiting for a possible ( `subscr_signup|subscr_modify|recurring_payment_profile_created` ).’,
5 => ‘Awake. It’s Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:24:35 pm UTC. s2Member `txn_type` identified as ( `subscr_payment|recurring_payment` ).’,
6 => ‘Skipping this IPN response, for now. The Subscr. ID is not associated with a registered Member.’,
7 => ‘Re-generating. This IPN will go into a Transient Queue; and be re-processed during registration.’,

What is then happening is that they are being demoted because their EOT is reached.

What am I missing – what I am doing wrong – I need help on this as now I am having to clean up many records and user access is not there as it should be.

Thanks,

Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 8:43 am #46129

Hi Scott.

When you enter an EOT time manually in their profiles, then that is what’s used and doesn’t get updated by the payment gateway notifications. If you want the subscription to set the EOT time when it ends, you need to leave the EOT field in their profiles empty.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.