latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT early renewal behaviour with pro forms

Home Forums Community Forum EOT early renewal behaviour with pro forms

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 6:00 pm #53828
Iaeon
Username: SRAAdmin

I have the following code on a renewal form:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="£84 GBP (for 1 year membership)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="mydomainhere.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="84" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" default_country_code="" captcha="clean" success="/members/" /]

I have set fixed term auto extension behaviour on EOT to ‘yes’ which I was hoping would add renewals to the end of the currently subscribed period. This is not what is happening with new expiry dates following renewal being set to 1 year from the date of the renewal and NOT from the end of the previous EOT

Is this because a ‘pro-form’ is not seen as a ‘buy now’ transaction? As it is not linked to a ‘pro’ account it is effectively ‘buy now’ but maybe S2member needs to have some custom code in this configuration to work as needed?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 11:48 am #53887
Iaeon
Username: SRAAdmin

On further investigation it looks as though some EOT dates for imported users were being incorrectly set with day then month rather than the reverse. Testing this further and will get back if this is not the case and there is an actual issue – in the meantime please ignore!

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 11:48 pm #53923
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Testing this further and will get back if this is not the case and there is an actual issue – in the meantime please ignore!

Gotcha. I’m tagging this thread, so if you can’t find the problem post again here and I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.