latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT inserting automatically?

Home Forums Community Forum EOT inserting automatically?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Tobias Andersen 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 9th, 2013 at 7:28 am #60966
Jp Realey
Username: pixedoodle

I have just read a forum topic from a few months ago which said that when i user subscribes successfully, the EOT should be inserted automatically in to their profile by S2.

I set up a test instance of S2member Pro on a new domain a few days ago and got a friend to subscribe, paying 5p per day. He signed up, paid his 5p recurring daily, his user was created and his unique profile ID is in the relevant field. However the EOT field is blank. Is this right or should this have todays/tomorrows date in depending if todays payment has cleared yet.

I have noticed this on another site I have been working on with S2 pro, lots of members have signed up to a monthly recurring subscription and all of them have the paypal unique ID in but none of them have an EOT date in.

Could someone clarify please?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 10th, 2013 at 8:33 am #60981

I’m not a 100% sure of this, but it’s my understanding that this is the correct behaviour for recurring billing. Since PayPal is handling everything, and the user is on a reccuring subscription, they don’t have an EOT yet.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.