latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT question

Home Forums Community Forum EOT question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 1:53 am #29187

I have been testing the EOT settings for the users.
I tried the “+10 minutes” example.
Indeed the user was demoted by S2member automatically, HOWEVER… I could still use the credentials given to this (fake) user to log into the site.

Am I overlooking something?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 9:55 am #29202
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Boudweijn,

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior and see what the EOT behaviour is, if it’s set to demote then the user will not be deleted, they will still be able to access their account. If it is set to delete however, the account will be deleted forever.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 8:45 pm #29225

Hi

I tried the “+10 minutes” example.

Where do you set this – this is exactly what I want to test!

Thanks
Colin

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 9:19 pm #29226

Never mind. I figured it out. (Go to edit the user’s profile and manually add in “+10 minutes” in the Automatic EOT Time field).

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 1:46 am #29232

@Eduan, I see now that even though the user can still access his/her account the level access is no longer possible. Thanks for the time anyway. (Learned something again.)

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 12:43 pm #29273
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem. Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.