latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT Shows 10 Digit Number Not a Date

Home Forums Community Forum EOT Shows 10 Digit Number Not a Date

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 5:44 pm #13912

Not sure if this is a s2Member, PayPal, or the “amr users” plugin, but here is the scenario:

I have just imported all of my client’s members, and everything imported perfectly (including EOT’s); ie. when I click on a user, I am able to view all the member data, payment/EOT info, and custom fields as I should. However, while using the “amr users” plugin to create and export custom reports, I choose to include the “auto_eot_time” field which outputs a 10 digit numbers every time for all members. I found this image on another forum, but they look something like this:

Any idea on how to display expiration date instead of this 10 digit number? Here are some specifics in case it helps:

– All members were imported and have EOT’s
– I currently have the site setup in PayPal sandbox mode
– All plugins/software are up to date

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I need to provide more info.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 9:08 pm #13938

Hi Scott.

That’s a Unix time stamp.

What is the unix time stamp?

The unix time stamp is a way to track time as a running total of seconds. This count starts at the Unix Epoch on January 1st, 1970. Therefore, the unix time stamp is merely the number of seconds between a particular date and the Unix Epoch. This is very useful to computer systems for tracking and sorting dated information in dynamic and distributed applications both online and client side.

You can use the [hilite mono]date[/hilite] function to convert it into another format. http://php.net/date

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 4:11 pm #13989

Beautiful, worked like a charm. Thanks bud.

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 9:14 pm #14125

Great. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.