latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT to minute?

Home Forums Community Forum EOT to minute?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 5:45 am #35876
Ayurveda
Username: panchakarma

Happy new year guys,
I’m wondering if the EOT line below can be adjusted to a minute of that day (23:59 hrs) rather than a whole day?

<?php
add_action ("ws_plugin__s2member_during_configure_user_registration_front_side", "my_fixed_EOT_time");
add_action ("ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_signup_w_update_vars", "my_fixed_EOT_time");
add_action ("ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_modify", "my_fixed_EOT_time");
function my_fixed_EOT_time ($vars)
    {
        $expire_on = strtotime(date('Y') . '-12-31');
        update_user_option ($vars["user_id"], "s2member_auto_eot_time", $expire_on);
    }
?>

It would just allow members full use of the site until the penultimate minute of the 31st, rather than demoting them for the whole day.
Many thanks for your continued attention,

Jon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 9:32 pm #36044
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Jon,

This is totally possible. I believe the format is like this: 2013-12-31 11:59:59

Check out: http://php.net/manual/en/function.strtotime.php

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.