latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT visible in Profile Summary

Home Forums Community Forum EOT visible in Profile Summary

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  aimcenters 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 11:28 am #4813

Is there a way to have a member’s EOT date visible in their My Profile Summary area?

Thanks. Karen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 4:09 pm #4831
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I believe you would have to pull that data from the db yourself. Then you can hook into the profile when it is shown.

Are you talking about the list you see in the admin side or the profile the user sees?
Are you using the wordpress standard profile page or the stand-along s2member version?

Dave

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 11:11 pm #4985

Dave,
I’m referring to the profile the user sees once logged in. A number of my members have asked how they know when their membership expires. I am hoping there is a way for that info to be displayed in a user’s profile area of the s2Member-Pro Login Widget area . Do you know how to make this possible? Karen

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.