latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT/Deletion Notification URLs ( optional )

Home Forums Community Forum EOT/Deletion Notification URLs ( optional )

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 4:07 am #19449

Hello Support,

I am here once again..

I have already read at many places that; There is still not any AUTOMATIC possibility of notifying users, before their subscription expires… … I hope that Cristián and other members are trying hard to make this option available..

What my Question is:
Being an admin on the website, Can I be notified about the user(s), whose membership is going to be expired shortly? So I can send them a manual email…

I went in to S2member > API / Notifications > EOT/Deletion Notification URLs ( optional )…. But I am not sure about this function… Is this somehow related to my above question?

Or else, please let me know if there is any solution for my above question.

Thanks & Looking Forward,

The One

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:32 am #19509
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mohsin,

You can be sure they’re working hard for it, the past few months Jason has been working on the code constantly.

I believe those options you mentioned won’t work, since they happen after the user was demoted, not before.

Hope this answers your question. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 3:44 pm #19558

Hello Eduan,

Thanks for your quick reply… And I wish Jason and his team best of luck :)

It is fine, if I don’t get a notification before the user gets demoted.. But Can I be notified, once the user has been demoted?

Like I get a notification either right after the demotion or maximum within a couple of days? So I could inform that user to re-new the membership..

That would be very great and helpful.

The One

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 9:06 am #19631
Eduan

Yes Mohsin,

You can, you only need to add the email to which you would like to be notified in the text field found under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› EOT/Deletion Notifications.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #19678

Hello Eduan..

Thanks for your continued help…

I just want to make confirm one last thing:
Do I have to put something in the “EOT/Deletion Notification URLs:” field also ?? Or if I leave it blank and still the EOT notifications will come to the email?

Mohsin

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 7:24 pm #19688
Eduan

I believe not… I believe those fields are for developing plugins and hacks that require these calls.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 5:55 am #19813

Thank you very much Eduan :) That really helped and solved many of the complications…

S2mebmer rocks !

Eduan rocks !

Take care and talk soon,

The One

Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 9:20 am #19832
Eduan

You’re welcome Mohsin. :)

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.