latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10002. Security error. Security header

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10002. Security error. Security header

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 12:18 pm #51890
CC SHambres
Username: Chevaune

Hi Christian.
The problem with protecting the files is now solved. I needed the membership options page.

Once users sign up for free (using pro forms) they are able to view files which should have custom capability. Perhaps it’s my misunderstanding, should level 1 have access to custom cap or only level 1s who specifically purchased custom cap?

Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:48 am #51938

The level is irrelevant when the restriction is a ccap, the user needs the ccap to access. Could you show me the shortcode for the pro-form the user is registering with?

Posted: Sunday Jun 16th, 2013 at 4:53 am #52010
CC SHambres
Username: Chevaune
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Signup now, it's Free!" custom="www.cazoommathsworksheets.com" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

and this is the button to purchase ccap

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="*" ccaps="answers" desc="Full Access to Worksheets including Answers" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.cazoommathsworksheets.com" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" image="default" output="button" /]
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 6:21 am #52081

Thanks.

The ccap button’s shortcode to sell the ccap has an error. You used the accept and accept_via attributes, but that’s for pro-forms only. Please generate a new shortcode: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Capability (Buy Now) Buttons[/hilite]

The registration pro-form’s shortcode looks okay. I wanted to verify that it wasn’t giving the “answers” ccap to the user, and it isn’t.

I just registered at your site (didn’t find the pro-form, the registration link took me to /wp-login.php/?action=register), logged in, tried to download the file protected with the ccap, and was again redirected to the Membership Options Page. The restriction works.

Please try to reproduce the problem you’re reporting, log out from your admin account, clean all the browser cookies for the domain, register and try to download the ccap protected file. If you can reproduce the problem, please give me a step-by-step to follow and reproduce it on my end.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.