latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10002. Security error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10002. Security error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 10:28 am #46911
CC SHambres
Username: Chevaune

I AM A PAID CUSTOMER WITH SEVERAL PROBLEMS I NEED HELP WITH AND SO FAR NONE OF MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO.

Using Pro Forms customers cannot make a purchase and receive this error;

Error #10002. Security error. Security heade

On 4th April the security Badge stopped verifying so I’m not sure if the two are related.

I have asked for help with this, and ploughed throuh the customer forum day after day to find help myself with no response.

Again, I have paid, and therefore customer service should be a given.

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 7:09 am #47057

Using Pro Forms customers cannot make a purchase and receive this error;

Error #10002. Security error. Security heade

Do you have log entries for these transactions? If not, please make sure you have logging enabled, reproduce the error to have it logged, and submit your site’s info so we can review the log entries. Please let us know when you sent it so we can look for it. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Regarding the badge, please see my reply here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/security-badge-help/#post-47056

Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 8:18 pm #48024
CC SHambres

Still no solution to this problem.

Posted: Sunday Apr 21st, 2013 at 8:56 am #48039

Sorry, I didn’t know you had submitted your site’s info.

I looked at your installation and it seems to comply with the requisites for the badge to turn green.

I see you have a lot of plugins active and it is possible that one may be interfering with the badge. I’ve seen it happen to another site owner once. Have you already tried all the tips in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

If you tried them all and could even reproduce the problem in a clean WP installation in a directory of your site, please submit the info for it so I can forward it to Jason to investigate. Please let me know with a new reply here if you submit this. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Sunday Apr 21st, 2013 at 11:53 am #48042
CC SHambres

Hi,

I have already submitted the site in other forum topics. I have also tried deactivating all plugins.

Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 am #48079

Did you try the rest of the troubleshooting tips or just the plugins one?

I just tried the server check and you had a problem with the checksum for the s2member-pro directory, so there probably was a problem when you uploaded it. I reuploaded it for you and got rid of that warning, but the badge still didn’t validate for your site.

One of the tips in the article is to create a clean WordPress installation in another directory, and add just s2Member to test if you can reproduce the problem with just that and nothing else. Did you try that? If not, please do and that is the login info that I was asking you to submit in my last reply. Let me know when you do so I forward it to Jason to investigate. Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 10:31 pm #48143

Jason reviewed it and found that there is an archive (zip file) of logs still in the /wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/ directory. I missed it because the viewer didn’t show it (it only shows the .log files), but it’s there if you use the FTP client.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.